Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Lia Sophia
Well, I have officially began my jewelry advising!!! At the end of April I became an official advisor for the jewelry company Lia Sophia!! I am very excited about it, I have been trying to be an advisor for almost 3 years now, but things have always gotten in the way. I finally did it! So I had my first party at the end of April, a friend of mine was kind enough to throw a party at her house, of course she did receive tons of free jewelry and great deals on other pieces....LOL Anyway. I am really excited about it. I think the jewelry is reasonably priced compared to other jewelry companies like Silpada (spelling?) and they have better deals than any of them as well, plus a lifetime guarentee! So if in 10 years you are sick of something, just return/exchange it. Everything is real and genuine except the diamonds and the jewelry is beautiful and there are a lot of different styles. I know it is not for everyone but if anyone knows me, I am very loyal to any company I am with and can't help but get excited, especially since I get such a great deal as well on jewelry and make some cash on the side! Well, if you want to look at the jewelry or book a party you can also go to www.liasophia.com/amberb and that is my personal website. So this is a very small update but hey...it works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will probably buy something from you. My cousin in law is selling Lia Sophia now and is trying to get me to sell it too. I am really not into people seeing me right now - or I might consider it...but I definitely would like to look at some stuff and purchase from you and Pam (my cousin in law)...
Carrie
I would love for you to purchase some jewelry from me! I love the jewelry it is all so pretty and reasonably priced compared to other jewelry companies. Lia Sophia also has a wide variety which I love! Well look at my site, it has the catalog on there, and let me know. I am not expecting anything soon but just whenever if you decide to order something.
Post a Comment