Well, today I put into action part of my new plan of feeling better about myself. I got myself up at 5 am and went to the gym and worked out. I was only there about 45min, but it was something and it felt great to finally be doing something again. I know that I will have to make a lot more changes to my daily routine and eating habits to become healthier and feel better but I think I am finally to a point where I am ready to do that. I can pass up candy, choose a salad at dinner out instead of a greasy burger, and I can get myself up at 5 am and exercise!! I am ready to make that commit and change how I am doing things and living my life.
I don't feel that I am overweight but I have put on some pounds I would like to shed and I am sick of feeling like I am fat everytime I try on clothes, look in the mirror or try and fit into clothes that I bought less than a year ago. It is time that I make a change and start feeling better inside and out. So today I took action and got up at 5 am and I hope that I can do this at least 3 times a week and find time to fit in a workout on the weekends as well. I am going to keep track of everything I do and start doing a food journal as well to keep track of what I am eating and when I am eating. I can't wait to see if this is the change I need....
2 comments:
Any change for healthiness in your life is great Amber! YEAH for you. I started trying to do the same thing you are. Its been about 9 weeks now. And I am sticking to it. My hubby has lost a ton of weight..AHHHH! Frustrating...but I am sticking to it and trying...LOVE YA AMBER!!
Yes, unfortunately it is a lot easier for boys than it is for us girls!! It's just not fair! But I am happy for you that you are sticking with it, I hope you are feeling better every day!
Post a Comment