Just real quick venting time for me....
I find it so interesting how some people (not everyone) expect you to be at their bec and call and want you to listen to and hang on every word and story they ever have to share. You have to show and feel every emotion that they are expecting of you and give your full attention, but when it comes time for you to share something, whether it be minimal or serious, the same is not given in return. Seriously, I just don't get it. Sometimes double standards are hard to understand. You can be overly sensitive but other cannot have that same sensitivity, they are just being stupid? How does that work really?
I apologize but I am just so fed up with some things and some people. I take time to listen to stories that are small and minimal but when I want to share something you do not take the same respect for me or others, you just blow them off...forget it.
2 comments:
I wonder if this comes with the career you pursued...You have a heart to help people...to listen to their problems and counsel them...I wonder if people are taking advantage of that?? At least you know now who is true person you can talk too and listen too...I am learning to weed out people from my life...Its hard. Hang in there.
Thanks Carrie, I do think that it comes with my career choice(which I love), but sometimes I still want to be taken care of listened to :) I am also learning to weed out people in my life day by day...so thank you and you hang in there too.
Post a Comment