Friday, May 29, 2009
Homework
Once again I am left pondering the reason of why I am such a procrastinator. I sit at home on a Friday night rushing to do my homework. Surprisingly enough, out of the four papers that are due this weekend, I have finished 2 of them! However, the important, long ones I am still working on. I didn't buy the books for the course because most of the time we never use them and they never have the information needed for the important tests we need to take at the end. So when it comes to writing my 16 question essay final exam, where 6 of the questions are in reference to the books I didn't buy, I am stressing just a small bit. What I should be stressing majorly about is my 15-20 page paper that is due sometime this weekend (I can't remember what day) however I am not that stressed. I picked out my articles for the paper I will be writing and emailed them to myself so I can print them off tomorrow morning and read them during class and so I believe that I will be prepared to write this paper the majority of Saturday evening. I do so well under pressure and at the last moment with my papers, it bodes well for me to wait. However, it can get stressful also, when all you want to do is relax, sleep, be outside or just be done with this class. Well, wish me luck I am off to try and finish my exam and hopefully I will be able to write my other paper tomorrow night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Luck Amber - Your so much smarter than I am...and I do not do well under pressure...
Post a Comment