Saturday, December 27, 2008

Worst movie of the year.....

So the night of Christmas my boyfriend, his brother and friends all decided that they wanted to go watch the movie; "The Spirit," and I decided to tag along, after reading the description, I thought to myself "how bad could it really be....." Little did I know! I knew it was based off of a comic book, but it was also directed (I believe) by the same person who directed the movies "300" and "SinCity" which I heard great reviews about, so I thought I would give it a shot. Only 20 minutes into the movie and I wanted to wanted to walk out. It had some great people in the movie like Samuel L. Jackson and Eva Mendes but oh my gosh!!! the worst movie. It had some of the cheesiest lines and dorkiest scenes I have ever seen in my life!!!! I couldn't believe I even tried to give the movie a chance!!! All I can say is spare yourself, you do not want to see this movie, the previews may look good but trust me you will lose an hour and 45min of your life that you will NEVER get back. If you really want to see it, wait till the movie comes out so you don't waste as much money and where you can at least turn it off and WALK AWAY!!! My boyfriend and I would have left if we hadn't grabbed a ride with other people. It may be one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

No comments: