Saturday, December 27, 2008
YES Man!!!
I figured if I am going to write about the worst movie I might as well write about a great movie also. Since I gave a movie a chance that my boyfriend wanted to see he let me choose a movie the following night. I wanted to see Marley and Me but someone told me about how the movie may end and it kind of ruined it for me, so I decided that we would watch YES Man! with Jim Carrey. I heard great reviews and watched a couple different sneak peeks of the movie and thought it looked really good, and it was great! It was funny, cute, romantic and had meaning also. I thought it was great. If you tend to let your mind wander and think about a lot of different things in life, this movie can get a person thinking. Could you imagine what your life would be like if you said yes to everything that ever presented itself to you? Where would it lead you? I know I could never do something like that, but at the same time it would be interesting to see how life would be saying yes to the things you thought you would never do. In the movie Jim Carrey has a bungee jumping scene, and he actually did that scene, no stunt double. He said that it was because of the reasoning behind the movie, why not?! I think that is great. The movie didn't inspire this decision but someday I want to sky dive and I know that many people could never see me or themselves doing it, but just imagine the experience!!! What is life without a little risk?! Anyway, I would recommend this movie to anyone, it is a great date movie too because it satisfies both the female and male needs of a movie. I hope that if you read this you get a chance to see it, because it really is a great movie and it makes you think a little, it could lead to some great discussions afterwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment