Well, life has been quite the interesting ride the last couple weeks. About two weeks ago I was driving home and saw black smoke coming from my direction of town...when I got closer I realized it was comi
ng from my neighborhood, my apartment complex. It was directly behind my apartment, I ran upstairs grabbed the dog and came back outside to watch the fire...We have a small little hill behind our apartment that has a small trail on the top and the rest of the area is all open field, somehow it had gotten started on fire. When I pulled up it had actually jumped across the walking area to our side of the hill, it was really quite scary. Matt was at work so it was just me and Apollo, needless to say I was freaking out! It of course is fine now, but at the time, it was very scary. It ended up covering over 80 acres of land, I had never seen a fire like that except on the news.
Then on Tuesday on my way to work, my fuel pump went out and my car died in the middle of a busy street where I had to sit for an hour or so until the tow truck came. They tried to charge me $600 for the work but I found the part for cheaper and it ended up being $400, which was a little nicer. That day I had a co-worker drop me off at home, and when I got home our dog Apollo had busted out of his kennel and had torn up the apartment! He had literally busted and pulled in the metal door on his kennel, scratched up the front door and broke about 6 blinds. It was ridiculous. So now we are leaving him out of the kennel. It actually hasn't been too bad, there have a been a few times that things have gotten chewed up and I think he has stopped attacking the door so I am hoping he is slowly adapting. Our only issue is now that something is happening with the end of his tail and everyday we come home to the tail bleeding and blood all over our walls. Insanity!Those were the major situations but there was also some work conflict and craziness and some other stuff going on that made the last two weeks barely tolerable. Anyway, just trying to keep everyone updated, even on the not so important stuff :)
1 comment:
Holy Cow! I thought I got stressed out...If those things happened to me I would be a wreck...All of them are important Amber.
Post a Comment