Well, today was the first day with the new kennel...
Yep, he busted out. I swear, I have a dog with mutant genes or something .Nothing works with this dog. This weekend I am going to buy a plug in thing at Pet Smart that is to release a pheramone that is to calm his anxiety but I fear it will not work. I also will try to get to the vet this weekend to get him some serious drugs. This is getting ridiculous and frustrating. This dog has crazy strength. He actually pulled the kennel door in to the kennel...with what appears to be his teeth. None of the bars are busted and his paws don't fit through the small openings, so his mouth is the only thing that I can gather that could have achieved this type of escape.
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO???!!! I don't know how much longer this can go on.
2 comments:
Don't give him away Amber...Talk drugs like a anti-anxiety drug with your doctor. Talk to that dog proffessional again....Hang in there....He might calm down too - How old is he?? We had a naughty beagle and she grew out of it. I know he has anxiety issues and problems - but I think the pheramone thing is a good idea...and see what else the doctor recommends...What did that poor dog go through before you got him?? But for me - Hang in there and don't give him away. He will only be euthanized...and that isn't a happy doggie life.
I know, I am positive I couldn't handle giving him away. I love him like he is my child. We don't know what he went through before we got him, they just found him wandering the streets so it is hard to stay. And I know they grow out of it but it is running high on emotions and we are becoming very frustrated; especially me-I am the one who comes home to it most. He is a little over a year and a half. Read my recent blog...I updated about the drug situation.
Post a Comment