I have just gotten home from therapy and from therapy I have been able to admit the following:
I am happy!
I have an amazing boyfriend who's family is amazing and accepts me for who I am and as part of their family.
I also have some pretty amazing family of my own. Most of them are happy for me and only want what is best for me and what makes me happy.
I understand that by admitting I am happy in where I am in life, who I spend my time with, and who I decide to call my family...I may be hurting someone, but unfortunately, my happiness is more important to me. They should be happy for me too and if they are not then I must remember this:
I cannot change them I can only change my reactions.
I hope that these are words I will be able to live by and I hope that I continue to stay happy. I also hope that the rest of my family that is happy for me will stand beside me when I make the decisions that I do.
Thank you to those who are happy for me and to those I call family.
No comments:
Post a Comment